2017 Summer Candidacy Instructions
The time has come! The Summer Candidacy process is only days away and all of us on the Chicago-Kent Law Review are extremely excited! Beginning on June 21, at 10am all of the necessary Summer Candidacy materials will be posted for your access and use.
Wondering what to do, how to do it, and when to have it done by? We are here for you!
To find all that you need to know including instructions and materials (when available), please stay on this page and follow the instructions below:
- On this page, use your cursor to navigate to the top banner and hover your cursor over the “Members” tab
- Move the cursor down that drop down menu and hover your cursor over the “Becoming a Member” tab
- Move the cursor to the right into the next drop down menu and select the tab labeled “Summer Candidacy Program“
- There you will have access to all the information about the Summer Candidacy Program as well as FAQ’s and a link to all of the materials!
- Click on the link titled “Summer Candidacy Program Materials” and get access to all of the instructions and materials necessary to do an amazing job.
We can’t wait to read all of your submissions! Good luck to everyone!
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to get in contact with the Law Review Notes & Comments Editor, Mike Zolfo ( email@example.com)