This page contains all of the information that cite checkers and editors need in order to properly cite check and edit articles. These documents are updated regularly as new issues are discovered in the process. Additionally, current members will be given access to a Google Drive folder that contains these documents and others. Please be sure to review these documents before cite checking and editing each issue you are assigned throughout the current academic year.
- IIT Chicago-Kent Law Library
- The library offers extensive access to online databases where sources can be located. Specifically, the following databases are very helpful: Academic Search Premier; EDGAR, HeinOnline; JSTOR; WorldCat
- Library Guides
- Online Bluebook
- Every Team Member will need access to the Bluebook Cite Checking Manual. It is recommended that students purchase an subscription to the online version of Bluebook. The online version offers constant access without having to carry around a physical copy of the Bluebook, advanced search capabilities, and access to the latest edition of Bluebook.
- Georgetown Law Bluebook Guide
- The Georgetown Law Library has put together a great overview and set of tutorials about Bluebook and how students should use utilize the Bluebook in practice.
- University of Washington Law Library: Bluebook 101
- The University of Washington Law Library has put together another good overview of the Bluebook. The guide provides practical explanations of Bluebook citations and covers the typical types of Bluebook citations.