- The CK Experience – Public Interest: An orientation to the public interest resources at Chicago-Kent College of Law.
- Public Interest Careers: Information from the Career Services Office about landing a job in the public interest.
- Public Interest Certificate Program: Market yourself with a certificate in public interest law.
- Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP): Information about Chicago-Kent’s loan relief program.
- Public Interest Resource Center: This student-staffed office helps Chicago-Kent students connect with information and opportunities in the public interest.
- Public Interest Law Initiative (PILI): This Chicago-based non-profit provides $5,000 stipends to students pursuing summer internships in the public interest. PILI also has a fellowship program.
- Equal Justice Works: This national non-profit provides $1,000 stipends to students pursuing summer internships in the public interest. Equal Justice Works also has a fellowship program.
- Midwest Public Interest Law Career Conference (MPILCC): This annual job fair, held in February at Northwestern Law School, provides students with an opportunity to meet public interest employers.
- College Cost Reduction Act (CCRA): A helpful fact sheet by Equal Justice Works about the College Cost Reduction Act, a federal law passed in 2007 that provides for income-based repayment and loan forgiveness after 10 years for public interest lawyers.