We’ve collected a list of Chicago-Kent Associated Pages – that includes student organizations, departments, and other related accounts.
If your organization has a facebook page and it isn’t listed here, please contact Emily Barney to update the information.
- ACLU: American Civil Liberties Union – Chicago-Kent Chapter
- ACPLS: Art and Cultural Property Law Society
- ACSLP: American Constitution Society
- APALSA: Asian Pacific American Law Students Association
- BLSA: Black Law Students Association
- Christian Legal Society
- CKJIP: Chicago-Kent Journal of Intellectual Property
- Chicago-Kent Law Review
- Corporate Law Society
- FBA: Federal Bar Association
- Federalist Society
- HLLSA: Hispanic Latino Law Students Association
- Immigration Law Society
- IPLS: Intellectual Property Law Society
- KJF: Kent Justice Foundation
- Labor and Employment Law Society
- LURE: Land Use and Real Estate Society
- Moot Court Honor Society
- NLG: National Lawyers Guild
- The Round Table
- SBA: Chicago-Kent Student Bar Association
- SELS: Sports and Entertainment Law Society
- SHN: Student Humanitarian Network
- WIL: Society of Women in Law
NOTE: If your organization has a page listed here but your current leaders can’t update it, try sending a message to the page asking the current admins to give you access. Here’s an FAQ from Facebook on page roles.
Note: some are private groups and may require approval to join.