Date: Apr 26, 2017
Timing: 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Immigration Law Society and the Career Services Office invites you to meet immigration attorneys! Come ask questions about the immigration field and/or general advice.
The set up is similar to a “speed dating” event; students spend about five minutes talking with attorneys and then move on to the next table when the timer goes off. It was a great evening last year and we would like to make it just as great, if not better this year!
A reception with hors d’oeuvres, beer & wine will directly follow the program.
This event is open to law students.
Pre-Registration is required.
Email RSVP to ILS@kentlaw.iit.edu.
- Krstyal Bickford- Charles Wintersteen & Associates
- Lauren McGee- Milla & Associates, LLC
- Brittni Rivera- Kriezelman, Burton & Associates
- Kevin Raica- Kriezelman, Burton & Associates
- Ruth Lopez-McCarthy- National Immigrant Justice Center
- JuanCamilo Parrado- National Immigrant Justice Center
- Matthew Dillinger-Kempster, Corcoran, Quiceno & Lenz-Calvo, Ltd.
- Van Huynh- Asian Americans Advancing Justice-Chicago
- Ginger Devaney- Domestic Violence Legal Clinic, Independence Project
- Amanda Bolhuis- Global Immigration Associates, P.C.